Monday, May 3, 2010


Hi all, I'm sorry I just have to get away from that stupidity for a few days, until it's funny to me again..Day after day after day just wears thin, and makes me wanna scream...I already have to put up with listening to it, and being dragged to watch it, it's bad enough if I get that way too forcing it on everyone else around me....Anyways....I'm halfway through my book on pics on AUSTRALIA. I printed off a dozen or more of them from one camera, and couldn't wait to get started on decorating everything up and putting it altogether...I think I will start on my 2nd camera tonight printing the others off, so I can fill up as much as I can. There is still an entire book left, and I haven't even started with the artwork and cute little stickers I still plaster on everything that I own...I get totally lost on doing that kind of stuff but it turns out amazing looking...I love getting lost in doing that sort of stuff...Too bad I'm limited here on stuff, but I do what I can, and maybe can make up for it in a year adding things when I find things on Australia...I've only 2 days left of my vacation, and I'm busy on both of them...=( I had the vacation of a lifetime, hopefully many more to come.. And wouldn't you know, right after I get back from Australia, is when they get all the books FOR Australia in here...I was looking for stuff like that before I left here in Japan, not after I got back. They had every single place I had been to already or had lived in....Austria, Australia, Italy, France....not just the Asian countries around here like before...Wow, word really must have gotten around here and not to mention pure jealousy....Again, can't help where I live,
where I end up, or where I'm sent next...I have no idea when these airhead know nothing people who are in the EXACT same life-style as I am are ever going to learn that...It was 90 degrees here today...We haven't even hit summer yet, it's still spring and getting temperatures like that....One more summer of this misery and then never again for me....At least I can run through the sprinklers back home over and over until I'm cooled off... We don't even have that here, cause no one is allowed to water their lawns or anything....I didn't care about any of that, I had more fun running through them in the scalding heat of the day and getting soaking wet....I still have to watch the tapes and edit the videos I took there in Sydney.... I have no idea how those turned out...I talked the entire 3 tapes about I have no idea what....What was in front of me then made all kinds of sarcastic remarks if I can remember it right...I think that is the most I have ever talked on camera...probably cause I wasn't on it much...=) I had my last 2 boxes finally come to me from Australia cause I bought so darn much....=) I had someone there who was actually nice enough mail it to me and I got it finally finally.....I was soooo happy..All my shirts I got there and everything, pens, stationery...I can't remember it all I was in heaven to see it all again....I know that would never go over here, they would throw an absolute fit first..Not much is happening here, I finished my 500+ page book over my vacation and started on my 700+ page one...I have no idea who I would tell that to here since we have nothing to talk about anyways,so guess I'm still on my own whenever it comes to personal interests and things like that...=p I will add my other pics little by little...I have so many looking at them all for very long starts making my head spin...good night everyone talk with u tomorrow...=)

No comments: