Monday, May 10, 2010

hey there all what's going on....here's more of my awesome pics from absolutely gorgeous Sydney, Australia...I had too much fun going around on my own, meeting people from all over the world, and hearing every language imaginable...I loved it....People from all over the world come there no matter how far it is for them...for me it was only an overnight flight from Okinawa...others I can imagine about 2 days like it was for us to get here from Italy...I loved it, so much and didn't want it to end.... It felt so fantastic being totally free without some stupid fence around me caging me in, and I could go anywhere around this wonderful city....check out the next to the last pic of kind of at the very bottom..hehehe guess what yesss I got the naughty t-shirt!!! I can't wear it here though, tooooo many people know me, or recognize me now that I've been here for so long....Couldn't pass it up though, but nice thing to sleep in!!! and anything for a laugh!!! =) the way I feel about this place and not speaking English, I was willing to settle for anything that was actually WRITTEN in English!!!!!! I couldn't think of anything else better than that!!!!!

















No comments: