Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Here are some more pics of the Sydney Opera House from inside... this is dining area they have there for I'm guessing the ones who come see the Opera and there is some kind of a banquet there....I loved all that purple and about collasped....I hope my house looks like that one day so I can get away from all this disgusting brown they force on me now living in government housing.....The rest of that is the inside looking out there...I loved everything about it there, you really have to be into that sort of thing to get excited about actually going there...that 2nd pic with the sign is underneath the Opera House...they told us that performing companies come in and unload everything underneath and it takes about an entire day for them to set up on stages there, and another entire day to pack everything back up...they bring everything in themselves and that is the door they unload it from...I never knew there was a door underneath, but it was so fasinating to see all that with my own eyes finally, instead of being told by someone else, or looking in some book at the same things...the last video here I just could not pass up...that guy is amazing and totally funny...I would love to go up to him in person and shake his hand and congratulate him for being so darn hilarious and making my day...I could never do anything like that, and don't even think about handing me a microphone for anything....=) I always have to find different stuff to get a kick out of being stuck in the same place here for so long....I love that guy wow I wish I was around people like that all the time instead of wanna-be or people who used to be prisoners earlier in their lifetime they always go around acting so mad......good night everyone pleasant dreams keep enjoying my pics....I think maybe by next week sometime I should be finished finally....xxxxxxx


No comments: