Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hopefully by this weekend I will be done with posting all these pics cause really I am getting bored with doing it...it's just soooo many....=p but here is me with the cutie koalas....I am not the only one on this planet earth who will go to the very ends of it just to see certain types of animals that are considered cute....some of these koalas would not hold still, others refused to wake up...all they do is sit up in trees and eat or sleep cause their diet is so low....very very sweet animals though....I loved being around them and actually getting to pet them...yes I wish I could have one of my own, but I know that will never happen since Australia is the only place they can live really coming down to climate and their diet etc...etc....loveee them sooo much though they are sooo sweet, didn't see too many baby ones but a cutie baby wallaby the wildlife ranger brought out to us when our bus pulled up....they look like baby kangaroos...I loved nearly all the animals I saw there ones I never get to see, and ones that I wish I could take with me for good...=)













No comments: