Friday, May 7, 2010

Here are some more of my pics from Sydney...This was like the first full day that I was there and after I finally got rested up to brave it out and go around on my own....I managed to find my way around the first day, so I didn't have any more trouble after that....These I just took along on the streets of Sydney, and around the block from where I was staying...I loved the signs they plastered all over their buses and everything else around there...We are so cencored that would never ever fly for a minute...I thought it was too funny and love their sense of humour there...I miss the streets in Sydney, I can't count how many times I walked back and forth there, and the fountain with the soldiers if I went right, I would run into my hotel then. I found that to be a shortcut through, and went past that gorgeous area everyday that I was there....I couldn't get enough of anything....Right now I"m doing one row a day until I get through the rest of these...I think probably another month cause there are like over 200 just on this camera...Hope everyone is enjoying them as much as I am, I'm so happy they turned out with all the mess I had going through airports and keeping up with everything....They turned out really gorgeous, and for once I didn't mess them up by getting half my hand in the middle or hanging off the side.....still more to come, enjoy your weekend everyone, it's pouring down rain here again... we're getting into typhoon season now, so this is no surprise....=p













No comments: