Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wishy Washy People Drive Me Totally Insane... :p


Doesn't everybody just totally LOVE those kinds of people whenever you ask them ANYTHING, I don't care what it is...you always get an "oh I don't know" or "oh I'm not sure" or "oh I wish I could, but I can't..." I really can't stand dealing with these types of people, and I want to scream at them to grow some sort of a back bone, speak up for themselves, and stop being so damn scared of whatever it is they are scared of....That's why I'm working so hard in my college classes so that I can get away from people like this who can never make up their mind on anything...I'm surprised that they can even decide when to go to the bathroom on their own they're so afraid they might offend someone else...OMG get a life people, puhhhhleesssseee.... (huge eyeroll)

wishy washy: Lacking in strength of character or purpose; ineffective. http://www.answers.com/topic/wishy-washy#ixzz1f9QYUvSA

No comments: