Sunday, November 20, 2011

To All Who Died In The OSU Plane Crash...Thinking Of You During This TIme.....


I go to the OSU-OKC branch here in the city...The main OSU campus is 2 hours away from us here. There was a plane crash back on Thursday, and I just found out about it whenever I finally got home...The pilot was 81 years old, and crashed into the side of a mountain in Arkansas....Right where we passed through, but I didn't hear or see anything...The video of the plane crash and them bagging up the bodies is a little bit too much for me to watch....There was another plane crash exactly 10 years and 10 days ago from this one...It was very hard to hear this, esp. since my University is 2nd in the nation on football...I'm not into sports at all, but I'm glad to be attending one of the top Universities out there....Everyone is still heartbroken over it, and I'm going to get my orange ribbon tomorrow...take care everyone....I thought this song was fitting to the situation....a little more difficult than the other one, but I still love it and work on it when I can....http://abcnews.go.com/US/osu-coaches-die-plane-crash-worst-nightmare-university/story?id=14983605 http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-son-loses-both-parents-in-fatal-osu-plane-crash-20111118,0,3507605.story

No comments: