Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just For The Record...SPRINGTIME Comes AFTER FALL And WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, I don't know what is wrong with people these days...they seem to get dumber by the minute...I'm gonna keep going on with classes until there is nothing else left for me to take...and I'm not talking about anything that bores me to death....Someone actually asked me today what season was next after fall and winter wanting to know while enrolling for the next semester which I won't get to participate in since I'll be moving to Alaska....It went something like this....

Them: "What season comes after fall for the next semester?? spring or winter??

Me: (trying desperately not to bust out laughing and totally lose it) "umm Springtime...it says right on the front of the book there to enroll for the 2012SPRING semester..."

TOTAL SILENCE THEN....let me just say that my stomach is still hurting and my eyes wont' stop watering....and no, I haven't been crying...total opposite from that!!!!! wow who opened up the floodgates to the stupid people, and WHY am I always surrounded by them with them asking me questions!?!?!! Oh dear God, please help us all....




No comments: