Sunday, November 13, 2011

So So Happy To Be Back In The United States...


When I lit knelt down last night, and lit a candle last night and prayed, when I stood back up I felt immdiately changed like the burden from Japan and reoccuring nightmares no longer was with me....I have full and complete confidence that my ultimate dream goal of a lifetime will work out, even if it's several years from now, I will at least have the experience....I'm grateful to everyone I know on here, the longer I know all of you, the more and more you all mean to me cause I move around so much and it's so hard to meet people and start all over again...It really helps to get to talk anytime and whenever I need it, no matter what part of the world I'm in, I always have someone to talk to, listen to me whine it out, and tell me to hang in there, that whatever it is it will all be over soon.....Sometimes I want things to be over, and other times, I want them to never ever come to an end...Even though everything else does end at one time or another, I truly hope that none of my friendships don't...best wishes everyone...I'm still packing for Alaska, I have less than 100 days left here now...It just hit me today how much I'm going to miss it here now since I won't be coming back to live here for the rest of this decade...So glad to have gotten the opportunity to get out of Japan and get to experence life at my fullest once again...I truly and deeply feel so totally ALIVE all over again...

No comments: