Monday, November 14, 2011

Change Of Plans Again....Leaving Tomorrow For The Rest Of The Week....


Well my plans sure changed within the last 8 hours...I wasn't expecting to go anywhere, but now it's on again, and I'm leaving for our farm in the morning...I'm picking up a few things to bring with me to Alaska since the movers will be here next month to collect everything, and my parents will sell it off for good sometime next year..So this will be my very last time to go there ever....Really it was my grandparents farm, but they both died, so we got stuck with it. None of us here from a big city wants to move out to a small town and live on a farm. Esp. me. I wouldn't last 10 minutes in a place like that....It's miles away from anything, the roads aren't even paved, it's a dirt road still, very bumpy, and it's out in the middle of nowhere. There's nothing around there, no internet service, no shopping centers, no malls, no activities, no base, I'm surprised they even have electricity and running water out there...So that's gonna be my week...I've got a very long road trip ahead of me tomorrow, it will take about a day and a half to get there, and another 2 days to get back here...I hope to find hotels along the way that have internet so I can connect on here so I don't go out of my mind...I hope to be back by the weekend (late Sunday I'm aiming for) I desperately want to still be gone to purposely miss some dinner with my in-laws at their church. I don't care for that really, cause I'm not Baptist, have no interest in it, and don't want to be around people who are. They are just quirky and weird to me, and if you don't agree with everything they say and do, then they automatically have a serious problem with you..That's the story of my life right there in a nutshell...So if I'm still gone by then, and I'm going to make sure that that will definately happen, I'll miss going to that which will be perfectly fine with me.....Fingers crossed!!!!!!!! talk with you all soon when I get the chance..

No comments: