Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Started A New Group Today On Facebook....


I started a new group today on Facebook if anyone else out there wants to join...It's under the name "Showing Love For St. Jude." It's the Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee that we passed last week....It got me to thinking of the kids in there how they are ALWAYS there, and can't leave, they are sick with cancer, and yet they still remain happy no matter what...Since I learned to crochet this year, and also learned a variety of other artistic talents, I decided to put them to good use...This year it's too late to send a huge package stuffed with everything imaginable to St. Jude, but next year, I can work the whole year with others and have it ready by next Christmas...Anyone really with any kind of talent is welcome to join cause I truly want to make a difference in these kids lives...I've had it with the complainers, the whiners, the bellyachers, the negativity, the backstabbing, the lying, the acting nice to your face and pretending they're you're friend when they are just the total and complete opposite...the list goes on and on....Not sure how long it will take to launch this group, but I think I have a pretty good feeling that it will succeed....

No comments: