Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Love You Memphis, Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVED my time in downtown Memphis, Tennessee today!!!!! It didn't last very long, but I got to see the beautiful sites of Memphis....This is St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital...A place that I've heard so much about, and now I can finally say that I have see it in beautiful downtown Memphis...This is where they send kids from all over the country and the world, who have cancer...I was soo happy that I got to see it finally since I want to spend Christmas there sometime, and not be worrying about getting ready to move....My heart was breaking when I had to leave Memphis, and move on to Mississippi...I"m counting the days and hours until we go back and we go through Memphis again just so I can see it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that we weren't so pressed for time, or I would have spent the rest of the month there....Well everyone knows my weakness now!!! Just show me a big city, or take me to one, and I'm gone!!!!! Totally sold on it I mean.....Memphis is outstanding and totally life-changing....anyone who hasn't been I definately recommend it and also Nashville...totally unforgettable and beyond gorgeous.....It's soooo cold here now though....LOVE IT.....

No comments: