Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hi To Everyone From The Great State Of Arkansas!!!


We left today on our roadtrip and made it as far as Arkansas...Almost halfway, but we ran into some mishaps. Couldn't find keys to this and that, then they wouldn't fit, left the keys in, and slammed the door, and they automatically locked. So we were locked out in the rain waiting for the locksmith to get there...I forgot about half of what I was supposed to bring, and had to find Wal-Marts along the way to pick up more than a few things...We drove through Eastern Oklahoma...wow it really is beautiful there. The trees were all changing color for fall, and I've never really been there...It's so far to come out there, so I never really think about it, and not sure what to do in towns I really don't have anything to take care of anyways....Checotah, Oklahoma was really beautiful..A lot of trees, woods, friendly people, and just a simple lifestyle. It's up by Tulsa about 100 miles from the city where I live at now....I leave the city and am just completely amazed on what else is out there....I nearly finished one entire project of mine today, working on it for like the past 8 hours straight. I'm sooooo thankful I didn't get motion sickness either or we would have been stuck the rest of the day with me being totally nausiated like I was with a bunch of kids on the boat when we went and did that ridiculous whale watching....Here's just a heads up....Whenever you go whale watching....you don't see the full whale..you see the back and the end of the tail...The only way to see a full whale is a photograph or a video. Never again on that for me...I never felt so sick ever being on a rocking boat that got to me after about the first 15 minutes....I"m thrilled to pieces cause we're going through about 5 different states and I"m gonna get shot glasses from everyone of them...nope I don't use them...I don't even drink...I love the artwork on them though all together...Each one has a different picture, and each one holds a different memory...I started that back in Italy and it grew on me...Tomorrow I'm going through the Great State of TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I've missed it!!! Can't wait to see Memphis again!!!!!!!!!!!! Good night everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: