Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best Comment Of All Times...Besides The "Carrot" One!!!!!


I spent another day packing and rearranging everything again...Same thing again tomorrow 3rd day of it...I think I'm almost done with this but it's just boring and dragging out too much...I've got everything you can imagine and have no idea what to do with any of it....I watched a few documentaries, then decided I needed a laugh after so much seriousness cause I'm not that way at alll....I laugh at everything all the time...nope I haven't made myself throw up anymore over laughing so hard, but it really did happen...My stomach was aching for 2 days after that one... I came across this article on the worst kind of passwords, and about fell backwards when I came across this one comment.....
I always liked "Ablowjob" until I was sick at home and had to give the password to my former female supervisor"http://finance.yahoo.com/news/25-worst-passwords-2011-revealed-202955980.html I think I'm okay now but wow that was just beyond funny...would love to meet that guy..I'm always around such boring serious people, so I'm thrilled to meet others who actually have a sense of humour like that....

No comments: