Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!!! Only 2 More Months To Go!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say PULL. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math. I hide the pain from my loved ones. I say it is a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care about people who don't care about me. I try to do things before the microwave beeps!! I listen to you even when you don't listen to me. And a hug will always help. Yes, I'm a girl!!!!! Re-post if you're proud to be one, come on girls! ♥ hey all, I was up at my University alllll dayyyyy longgggggggg doing work and nothing but more work....I finally had to make myself start on my end of semester project which I have to write 4 different papers and a conclusion, and that is just one project not 4 like it may sound like...They just make them huge and overly time consuming...I had to go by my notes, flipping through everything, putting it all in order, writing it out, scribbling stuff out, adding more, and if it wasn't some blabbermouth on a cellphone talking nonstop for a whole 45 minutes, then it was some total idiot guy grinding the stupid electric pencil sharpener....O.M.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG are you kidding me!!?!?!?! It would be dead quiet, and then I would hear this Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and make me jump nearly 3 feet in the air cause I was in high concentration and totally ignore everyone and everything around me....I guess these people are total idiots and refuse to write in PEN, COLOURED PENS, OR ANY KIND OF PEN, or they just have no idea what an INK PEN is to start with.....I've been writing in pen since I was about 9 or 10, and don't have ANY reason at all to mess with pencils or those annoying sharpeners...those are the most irritating sound on earth by the way...just listen to this video of the guy doing it about 20 times over and over, and you will be ready to scream.....That's what I had to put up with today...and they wouldn't just do one...ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo they would do like 5 or 6 at a a time and I was ready to put them in the electric pencil sharpener to get them to stop making that noise....Somebody please introduce these nobodys to INK PENS!!!!!! It definately won't be me, cause I've already lost my patience with them, and I'd have no idea what would come outta my mouth to them once I did get to talking....So it'd be best to just keep my mouth shut and let someone else do the talking and all the explaining.....

No comments: