Tuesday, September 21, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#74-Guadalajara,Mexico♥-"Known as both The Pearl of the West and The City of Roses, Guadalajara, in west-central Mexico, has all the amenities one would expect from a city of six-million, yet it remains the intimacy of traditions that have survived for centuries. The many plazas have their own character, and the streets, filled with cathedrals, mansions and theatres, are lined with trees and plants. As a tangy fillip, the city is famed for its mariachi bands and tequila." I would love this place because I would be surrounded my Mexican food and not have to worry about having to look for it like I do here every week, which is still a struggle...Japanese don't know anything about Mexican anything so of course it's not going to be big here...I'd love this place no doubt cause it's so old, and I have no problem getting along with others from other countries at all...I was out with a huge group of friends all evening, so my night

is pretty much gone now...I only came home long enough to change clothes, feed my cats, grab a Dr. Pepper, then I was gone again out....I had a complete blast and loved every minute of it, and I love having something like going to dinner in the middle of the week to kind of take the stress out of things.....I came home, and just found out moments ago when I'll be leaving this place for good...I couldn't speak for awhile, now I'm just thrilled to pieces, and don't feel so hostile anylonger since I know my time is soon to be coming to an end....It's just taking forever and driving me out of my mind while waiting....I'm too happy..I hope everything flies by now, cause I've had it with being here, there's no point to me being here anymore...I miss all my friends back home, ones I went to school with, ones I've known since I was growing up, ones I met here we will always keep in touch♥, I have no problems making friends, it's just trying my hardest to keep up with everyone....=) hope u all are having a great week, mine is turning out fabulous....=)love this song as well...love that pic it's too beyond funny...I have no idea who would go around spelling like that wow...and to think who is actually living next to those people in real life...LOVE IT....can't wait to get back to this kind of humor back home where people are actually FUNNY and don't go around MAD all the time like here..everyone is so dead serious here and miserable they act like they only have seconds to live until they completely kill over dead or something....I was thinking, and since I'll be there with my friends I haven't seen in forever...I want to go and get best friend pictures made all together at the mall...hope we can work out some kind of a schedule where that can work out cause I"m still going to be jet-lagged on Japan's time difference for about 2-3 months with as long as I"ve lived over here....I can't wait to see everyone again.. I'm so excited I haven't been able to stop freaking out for the past 4 hours now...hope that doesn't turn into all night....muuuahhh good night all....miss u alwayzzzzzzzzzzzz
20 Worst Drinks in America 2010-9. Worst Hot Chocolate Starbucks White Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream (venti, 20 fl oz) 520 calories 16 g fat (11 g saturated) 75 g sugars Sugar Equivalent: 9 Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats See that stack of Rice Krispie Treats? It’s just three treats shy of two full boxes. Unless you were a contestant on Fear Factor—and there was a sizeable monetary prize on the line—you’d never even consider noshing down that much sugar at once. But here’s what’s interesting: While that stack is the sugar counterpart to this atrocity from Starbucks, it still has 40 percent less saturated fat. Makes us wonder what’s going on in the hot chocolate. Stick to beverages with single-flavor profiles instead of pile-on recipes like this and you’ll fare better every time.

No comments: