Friday, September 17, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#70-Taj Mahal, India♥ "Twenty thousand workers were called upon in the 17th century to build this monument for the Mogul empress Mumtaz Mahal, in Agra, in northern India. Made of white marble on a platform of red sandstone, the tomb is part of a complex of such divine harmony and fluidity that it stands as one of man's greatest achievements." I LOVE this country..I love this gorgeous monument Taj Mahal....I love it, and everything that is there....I can't find one country that I have been disappointed with...I can't wait to visit this one one day whenever life takes me there, and can't wait to spend an entire day there, then go back again before I leave like I did with the Sydney Opera House......What a gorgeous everything about this.....love it love it love it...not even sure what to say.....hmm...I may be ending up leaving early here....maybe about November...something else just came up here, that I was just told to today, and if that goes through, I could be leaving a month early than what I was supposed to.... I was halfway shocked but then tooo happy, cause this place had made me sick all over again..I was sick for 3 weeks with I have no idea what, then again now from when my house got flooded last weekend, and it ran to our carpet, and it made it smell like old, rotting fruit....soooo nasty.....=p and I can't stand anything, and the smell was horrible, and it affected my breathing....I've never dealt with a mold problem, or me having
suffereed from it, so I have no idea how long it takes for that to clear up when a wet smell makes you sick and causes allergies to act up to their worst....I reallyyyyy hope by the end of this month all this sickness with anything here, wet, dry, hot and humid nasty island climate will leave me by then...I don't want to be dealing with this while traveling....Even more of a miserable feeling being up in the air feeling sick than being on the ground!!!!! Maybe now people will start believing me that I can't stand or take being at this place...=p I have no idea what's going to happen next, but I'm too excited and won't be sorry at all to leave here....This is the worst place I have ever lived in my entire life, and I'm not just saying that because I feel so hostile towards here!!!! I can't help thinking what is going on back in Italy now!!! I miss it too much there!! They are about to have Oktoberfest up in Munich, Germany....how fun was that whenever I went!!! I still have the pic from then with me and the group I met and their hat they put on me...Loved it...I haven't had anything like that here, cause everyone is so miserable all the time!!!!!



20 Worst Drinks in America 2010-13. Worst Functional Beverage
Arizona Rx Energy (1 can, 23 fl oz)
345 calories
0 g fat
83 g sugars
Sugar Equivalent: 6 Cinnamon Roll Pop-Tarts

Obviously Arizona took great pains in making sure this can came out looking like something you’d find in a pharmacy. But if your pharmacist ever tries to sell you this much sugar, he should have his license revoked. And if it’s energy you’re after, this isn’t your best vehicle. Caffeine is the only compound in the bottle that’s been proven to provide energy, and the amount found within is about what you'd get from a weak cup of coffee.

No comments: