Saturday, September 18, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#71-Lake Lucerne,Switzerland-"Switzerland is justly famed for its putlchritudinous waters, but surely this is the fairest of them all. Located in the heart of the country, Lake Lucerne is bounded on all sides by limestone mountains brimming with forests that often reach right down to the waters. Its irregular shape guarantees scenic diversity, set within an atmosphere suffused with the legends of William Tell."
I watched this movie tonight and it was so sad and so touching...I've never heard of it, or seen it, because we didn't have it here of course..I still find that completely ridiculous with us being the 2nd largest shopping area in the world apart from Germany, and still I order everything....I love this movie, and can't wait to get the book...another few weeks waiting.....=p The disaster that happened last weekend with my house flooding and running to my carpet, etc etc...it made it smell like old rotting fruit, and of course made me sick...I have this breathing problem now that I didn't have before I came here, and still find it hard to believe that a climate can do this much damage to someone's health....I think a few more days and I should be okay, but I don't like facing breathing problems...We threw out that carpet, and cut around the part around the tv since it didn't reach there, so now my living room floor is just bare again, but it's so much better than having that thing in there....I never thought I would become so sick over a SMELL, but I get sick over anything and everything if I can't stand it.....I may get to leave here a month early and I can hardly sleep at night if that really happens....I would just have next month, then get to leave sometime in November and I won't ever have to see this place again.....I was toooooo happy, but still am not sure yet if that will go through, but I'm hoping it does since I'm actually allergic to this place being forced to live here....I think now they are finally starting to believe me....I got my movies and a few other things I ordered to do on the plane and my books♥♥ today...they at least didn't loose those...I still haven't had my package turn up from last week...I have no idea what their problem is here, this isn't the first time they have swiped my mail and said they couldnt' find it, or that they never got it....I can't stand dealing with such a rotten post office like the one here....The first season of Glee came out, and I can't wait to start watching it now since there is no way I can keep up with tv programs whenever they actually do come on tv......I go to Tokyo in just a few weeks..I absolutely cannot wait to get off this island and see something else, even if it is the mainland part of Japan....anyone who would like me to send them a postcard from Tokyo Disneyland I would be thrilled to do that, just let me know where to send it!!!!! muuuahhh talk with u all soon!!!!


20 Worst Drinks in America 2010-12. Worst Juice Imposter Arizona Kiwi Strawberry (1 can, 23 fl oz) 345 calories 0 g fat 81 g sugars Sugar Equivalent: 7 bowls of Froot Loops The twisted minds at the Arizona factory outdid themselves with this nefarious concoction, a can the size of a bazooka loaded with enough of the sweet stuff to blast your belly with 42 sugar cubes. The most disturbing part isn’t that it masks itself as some sort of healthy juice product (after all, hundreds of products are guilty of the same crime), but that this behemoth serving size costs just $.99, making its contents some of the cheapest calories we’ve ever stumbled across.

No comments: