Tuesday, September 28, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#81-Buenos Aires,Argentina♥-"This capital city reaches from the Rio de la Plata to the pampas, Argentina's extensive, fertile plains. Buenos Aires is rather unique for South America in that it is dominated not by the typical Spanish colonial feel but rather a strong European heritage and an architecture informed by high rises as much as older. ornate palatial mansions-in short, a very winning melange of cultures." Love this place it reminds me a bit of Sydney being in the center of the city, and also on top of the trainstation...I'd have noooo problem going there for about a week and a half cause I'd love it too much just like every other place....So I'm taking a guess that flu season is just around the corner, or it's already here, since they are pushing the flu shots on everyone here... I can't stand those things, but they make us take them anyways, esp. if we are working here and around other people...etc...etc...we all know the drill....I go and take that thing today...it wasn't even half an hour later, and I was dead sick and it involved everyone around me at the time, and I wanted to die I had never been so embarrassed.....I couldn't believe I got that sick over a ridiculous flu shot...then I remembered they combined the thing with another one, so it wasn't just one shot but TWO...I get sick over everything, and that was no different....I'm home for 2 days now trying to get over this sick feeling from that thing....It used to make me even sicker than this... like it gave you the flu first then it was supposed to protect you, which I still don't understand at all.....I just got over a disgusting sick feeling with that mold...I didn't expect this to come around just getting a shot....I'm glad I only have 2 more months left here, but this month just seems to refuse to end...... 20 Worst Drinks in America 20102. Worst Smoothie Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Grape (large, 40 fl oz) 1,498 calories 44 g fat (8 g saturated) 214 g sugars Sugar Equivalent: 20 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups If Smoothie King wants someone to blame for landing this high on our worst beverages roundup (and truth be told, its entire menu is riddled with contenders), the chain should point the smoothie straw at whichever executive came up with the cup-sizing structure. Sending someone out the door with a 40-ounce cup should be a criminal offense. Who really needs a third of a gallon of sweetened peanut butter blended with grape juice, milk, and bananas? Sugar-and-fat-loaded smoothies like this should be served from 12-ounce cups, not mini kegs.


No comments: