Thursday, September 23, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#76-Tasmania,Australia-"A triangular island lying off the southeast coast of Australia, Tasmania has a large, wondrous eucalyptus forest that counts among its denizens such colorful birds as parrots, honeyeaters and cockatoos. The isle's distinctive mammels include the tiger cat, wombat, playpus, and the Tasmanian devil. Culture also plays an important role here, not least the very fine symphony orchestra." OH WOW check out my new page!!! is this gorgeous or what!!! =) this is my first time seeing it and i couldn't catch my breath for a minute!! what a fabulous surprise to come home to after all day long!!!! I only have next week here, and then leave for Tokyo the next week sometime in the middle of the week..I can't waitttt....I HOPE that it turns out well, and the weather cooperates..I"m soooo excited about going to Tokyo Disneyland, and whatever else they have there...We all tried to go last year, and the whole trip got knocked out by the fake typhoon....It was just wind and rain, but absolutely nothing happened, but still they called off the entire thing, and I was furious for about 2 months and wasn't able to go anywhere, or do anything, then I just packed up and went to Australia this year, and I'm glad that at least worked out....When I was actually in Australia, we didn't go to Tasmania, I had no idea that was its own island, now that I look at where it is....We stayed right there in Sydney the whole time, and I learned my way around the very first day and LOVED IT...It was like I had been there a thousand times before, but it was easy cause everything just stays the same...It's pretty simple to go by landmarks to learn your way around, and that's what I did, so it wasn't any problem...I'd take a chance on going here though....It looks so beautiful.....I leave Japan in 2 months...I can hardly sleep at night sometimes now....I just have Halloween and Thanksgiving left, and we'll be home before Christmas this year...I've spent the last 7 Christmases overseas and alone, around people I don't even know and who are mad all the time, or that's how they sure seem to be...I"m sooooo excited to finallyyyyyy be getting away from them.....I don't even care if I get anything this year, I'll just be soo happy to be back around my friends and everything familiar again for a whole year......=) Everyone back home is missing all the fun we used to have since they haven't been able to hang out with me...I can't wait to pick up on that again and make all new friends all over again, but won't have to worry about some language barrier, or problems understanding the English pronounciation......Japan is one of the most difficult, and they get mad at YOU if you don't understand THEM.... I'll do Tokyo, big city life of course, and that's it for me over here in Japan...no more of this mess....it's not for me, and I don't want to keep hearing people go on to me about how I should at least try and like sushi when I don't like anything to start with...I met someone today who doesn't like mustard....Mustard is one of the few things that I do actually like...honey mustard is better to me, cause I like the sweet...but it just seemed kind of funny to me...I said I totally understood, cause I didn't like anything hardly and we had a good laugh....I'm too ready for the weekend...I got sucked into having to go to some breakfast tomorrow when I don't even have breakfast hardly...not the kind of junk they do here....it's all this truck-driver sized meals and I have no idea who can eat like that....I really dread having to go to those things, and am much more happier whenever they are finally over...I went to a dinner here the other night with my group here to the club...we had an awesome time...they are all so much fun to hang out with, and we all get along incredible....Let me see if I can pull up the picture that was taken.....=) uuuuggghhh neverrrrrrrrr mind!!!! I can't stand how I look in that thing, and I know if I put it on here, it will drive me crazy, and keep me awake all night, until I get up and delete the thing completely off of here!!!! Next month I will try again to take a better picture since we're going for PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!


20 Worst Drinks in America 2010-7. Worst Frozen Coffee Drink
Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte (24 fl oz)
870 calories
24 g fat (19 g saturated, 1 g trans)
112 g sugars
Sugar Equivalent: 12 Dunkin’ Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts

Coffee-dessert hybrids are among the worst breed of beverages. This one delivers 1 gram of fat and 4.6 grams of sugar in every ounce, making even Starbucks’ over-the-top line of Frappuccinos look like decent options. Maybe that’s why DQ decided to give it a name that alludes to the animal it promises to turn you into. If you can bring yourself to skip DQ and head to a coffee shop instead, order a large iced latte with a couple shots of flavored syrup and save some 600 calories. But if you’re stuck where you are, you’re better off pairing a small treat with a regular cup of joe.

No comments: