Wednesday, September 29, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#82-Tuscany, Italia♥,-"It is fitting that this sublime region of central Italy♥ played such an important part in the Renaissance♥, for it is nothing short of a masterpiece, with it snow-peaked mountains across its rolling hills and tilled fields, its unforgettable cypress trees, and finally, its romantic coastal towns on the Tyrrhenian Sea. Art, wine, food, castles, all of them nonpareil." What can I say??? This was my dream country, I ended up living here for 3 whole wonderful years, and it is still my dream country...I want to live here forever someday to be around this forever and ever and ever....I love it sooo much there, and it aches and hurts like crazy to see pictures that I should be in.....I miss the Italian countryside compared to always being here in busy city life here in Okinawa, and I never get to see places like these....I really hope the next place after this one, after next year is another dream come true and not one they just put us in to get us out of the way or something....Just a few more days until my trip I'm dying of course cause I can't wait.... 20 Worst Drinks in America 2010-1. Worst Beverage in America Cold Stone PB&C (Gotta Have It size, 24 fl oz) 2,010 calories 131 g fat (68 g saturated) 153 g sugars Sugar Equivalent: 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies In terms of saturated fat, drinking this Cold Stone catastrophe is like slurping up 68 strips of bacon. Health experts recommend capping your saturated fat intake at about 20 grams per day, yet this beverage packs more than three times that into a cup the size of a Chipotle burrito. But here’s what’s worse: No regular shake at Cold Stone, no matter what the size, has fewer than 1,000 calories. If you must drink your ice cream, make it one of the creamery’s “Sinless” options. Otherwise you’d better plan on buying some bigger pants on the way home.

No comments: