Sunday, September 19, 2010


100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#72-London, England♥"One of the world's great cities, London has a plenitude of famed landmarks, like Big Ben, Westminister Abbey and Buckingham Palace, but it also has everything else one looks for in a premier urban environment. The architecture is varied, the parks are well placed, the culture is unsurpassed, and now even the food is superlative. London is.....well...LOVERLY....I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend to the extreme...I am trying my best, and loving it, knowing that I could only be sitting here one more month on this boring island, and then taking off by plane never to see this place again.....I am hoping that what I heard actually goes through, and instead of waiting all the way until the end of this year, I will get to leave in November....That would just leave NEXT MONTH....I go to Tokyo, Japan then come back and start getting ready to leave....at least that is what I am hoping for....I"m toooooo excited....I won't miss this place at alllll...love this song by the way....=) 20 Worst Drinks in America 2010-11. Worst Espresso Drink Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with Whipped Cream (venti, 20 fl oz) 660 calories 22 g fat (15 g saturated) 95 g sugars Sugar Equivalent: 8½ scoops Edy’s Slow Churned Rich and Creamy Coffee Ice Cream Hopefully this will dispel any lingering fragments of the “health halo” that still exists in coffee shops—that misguided belief that espresso-based beverages can’t do much damage. In this 20-ounce cup, Starbucks manages to pack in more calories and saturated fat than two slices of deep-dish sausage and pepperoni pizza from Domino’s. That makes it the equivalent of dinner and dessert disguised as a cup of coffee. If you want a treat, look to Starbucks’ supply of sugar-free syrups; if you want a caffeine buzz, stick to the regular joe, an Americano, or a cappuccino.

No comments: