Friday, September 24, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#77-Sydney Harbour,Australia- "Yes, it is justly renowned for its unmistakable Opera House and important single-span arch bridge, but Sydney Harbour has much else to recommend it. Sailing in its aqua waters is a delight for residents and tourists alike, while S.H. National Park affords memorable views of islands. cliffs and beaches." I HAVE BEEN HERE!!! AND I LOVED IT!!! EVERY SINGLE MINUTE AND MOMENT OF IT!!!!! I don't regret going there to my gorgeous Sydney, Australia at all....I miss it greatly, and it aches to see these pics now of Sydney Harbour, and look again at Darling Harbour how everything just stays so beautiful and perfect and no one ever messes anything up....I absolutely LOVE this outstanding city....I couldn't get enought of this place, I feel so fortunate that I got to go here at least while I was here, even if it was for a short time....You have to experience it for yourself to really get the true feeling of it and how it is there in Sydney Harbour and along the waterfront...I went there every single day that I was there I loved it so much.. I couldn't stay away....I still would be going there if that were possible, and I could go and just sit in parks the whole day long....Ohhhh how I miss those times!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT!?!? THEY FOUND MY PACKAGE HERE...My package that was missing for over 2 weeks almost going to be 3 weeks as of tomorrow, they sent an email today saying they found it, or it had ahem "turned up" and to come and get it, or they were threatening to send it back where it came from when they were the ones who lost it to begin with..I'm having anything and everything else sent home in the states for the rest of the time I am here, and when I get there, everything will just be waiting on me...There is NO WAY I am putting up with this stupid post office losing my things anymore then playing all innocent about it....It was just one of my many movies that I am forced to order here, cause they don't have anything where I'm at...but still I don't like them playing games with me like that....That has happened toooo many times here to me, and I don't know why they can't stop doing that...That would frustrate anyone I'm sure, and it's just plain rude to do that to people who aren't even from this country and they think it's funny to play jokes on me like that.. So no more I'm done with having stuff sent here.. I'll just have a whole roomful of packages to open for Christmas I guess whenever I get there...Suits me just fine, but I've totally had it with these people...I thought it ended with my laptop, then it was several other things I still have no idea what they were, and now it's turned into loosing my packages 2 almost 3 weeks at a time...WOW this place sure takes it for being the worst I've even dealt with....have a good weekend everyone...I watched this movie tonight since it came with one of my others 80's movies I ordered as a double-feature movie, and I loved it...ohh wow, does anyone remember this song?!?! I was very very young....I remember it very clearly, but it was so long ago...brings back such great memories..I'm not even sure if skating rinks are even around anymore... 20 Worst Drinks in America 2010-6. Worst Margarita Traditional Red Lobster Lobsterita (24 fl oz) 890 calories 0 g fat 183 g carbohydrates Carbohydrate Equivalent: 7 Almond Joy candy bars Of all the egregious beverages we’ve analyzed, the Lobsterita surprised us the most. The nation’s biggest fish purveyor is one of the few big players in the restaurant biz to provide its customers with a wide selection of truly healthy food options. We would hope they’d do the same with the beverages, but obviously not. Drink one of these every Friday night and you’ll put on more than a pound of flab each month. Downgrade to a regular margarita on the rocks and pocket the remaining 640 calories



No comments: