Monday, June 28, 2010


"The world is a book and those who do not Travel read only one page!!!!" "How can I miss u if you won't go away?!?!?" That was in a magazine here they said was on the wall of a Travel Agency years back...how funny and true is that...wish I could go around talking that way to people here, but I know I could never get away with something like that!!! =p I've been busy trying to sort things out to get ready to move soon, so I'm not sure how much I will get to be on here...Not much is happening here now...I should have my new pics on here this weekend...not sure where the time went, but I hardly got anything done over 2 days time...I can't help wishing this year was already over with and I was on my own back home...I really really can't wait to get away from this pathetic life style and back to normal society even if it is for a year...hopefully longer than that because I have absolutely no desire to come back to living this way...=psorry just how I feel and I can't change that!! don't like the crappy junky attitudes I get from people around me, and everyone is against everyone else...not the kind of people that I wanna be around!!! good night everyone have a good week!!! xxxx

No comments: