Thursday, June 10, 2010


Good evening friends...=) sorry I haven't had much time to chat around this week....I'm at my 6 month mark here and am getting much busier day by day....I hope to have more time on the weekend, but my weeks just tend to be a blur month after month.....hope everyone is doing peachy....I will continue to add more pics on here when things kinda sorta slow down....=) I have new one of my cat I've been telling the world about...=) Everyone I have told has gotten a complete kick out of it....I had the oven on, then opened it when I finished to let it cool off, and went in the other room....I came back few minutes later, and my cat the one that is always around me was sitting on top of the burners around with all the pans and everything..I grabbed my phone cause my camera was down and dead, and snapped like nearly 10 pics...I was laughing so hard I kept shaking it... She had no idea what was so funny and just sat there on top the stove...I guess thought it was an oversized heater or something....it was just tooo funny I can't wait to post the pics on here....I knew no one would believe me if I just talked about it, and I could not make her pose like that again if I was to put her up there myself...they are toooo sweettt I taught them that u know....=) take care everyone talk with u all soon...=) one more day then it's the weekend......can't wait can't wait.....=)

No comments: