Wednesday, June 2, 2010

These are my cats in Italy when they were still babies...if anyone ever hears me talkin' about twins, they are what I am referring to....=) xxxxx they grew up to be sweeties cause I taught them to be nice.....soooo glad I ended up with them since I had to leave my others behind at home....The middle pic is Mozart's birth house in Salzburg, Austria when we went there in about Feb. 2004... Wow that seems like a million years ago....I loved it too much there I went back two more times....Just couldn't get enough of it...The last pic is a replica of the gazebo they used in the movie The Sound of Music still in Salzburg, Austria...I loved everything there, I couldn't pull myself away from any of it...Then I had to come here to JAPAN and I haven't been the same since...=p Hopefully that will change soon... Maybe if we all hold our breath it will do some good this next time I have to move....Never again for here though ever ever.... I"ve had all I can take over here...I need to get back to normal society and my normal self....=) ( how i feel being over here now!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: