Monday, June 7, 2010


hey all....I came home today, and got on here like I usually do, but couldn't help noticing some crazy story about Tiger Woods...I care absolutely NOTHING about golf, sports or whatever wrapped up in it, but the comments to this one had me laughing so hard I about fell out of my chair....Something he was at a golf tournament, and he hit 3 different people with golf balls that were flying all over...I know nothing about golf, but I would throw a total fit if someone were to hit me with anything...and it went on saying that all he gave the people that he hit was some sort of stupid golf glove with his signature on it...big deal...I thought it would have been $$$$...If that would have been me, I wouldn't want no lousy glove after getting whacked and not knowing what hit me...I just had to put this on here, cause there was no way it would fit on my FB, and it was just so funny I couldn't just ignore it...I hope I will be able to sleep tonight, I still can't stop laughing.....enjoy all...I'd love to meet these people who think this stuff up cause I talk and think just like this....sarcasim or nothing at all when I come across any kind of stories like this.....=)


if tiger woods hit me with a ball, I'd sue his black ass because you never know where they might have been...

stop jumping on the bed ronald mcdonald..why mamma
because i put valcro on the ceiling


If you are STUPID enough to stand there to watch these guys.....you deserve to get hit.....did it once.....and thought......"What a terrific waste of time".........not to mention how truly boring it was....... they couldn't pay me to do it ever again.


LMAO!! I LOVE THESE THREADS!!! More entertaining than anything on T.V. LOL!!

They are lucky, he could have given them herpes instead.



Have you seen my golfball?


Golf balls are very dangerous. Why should people risks their lives just to see a game. Even the pro's make mistakes. FORE!



When Spiderman hits someone with his web, he also gives them a glove.

The mangy cat could pinch and squeeze out a collosal one, and all of these shills would sniff it and eat it and say it tastes like Lobster.

who gives a hoot about this idiot

How come the mangy cat is always brushing away flies when he is golfing?

it's his new fore-play

he like doin barney in butt wearing blond wig

whatchu talkin bout willis

I heard he hit a tree with a ball and 5 ho's fell out. What a freagin' loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I saw Obama behind a tree throwing those balls at people.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

No glove, no love

rock n roll

mhmm

@#$% tiger you just hit me

Tiger: here have an auto graphed glove

@#$% the glove my arm is bleeding!!!


@#$% the glove my arm is bleeding!!!


Did he pee in a bottle before he played in this tournment?

Ya see... no matter how hard he's trying, he can't seem to keep his balls to himself!

his balls are going all over the place

lmao at the headline "what he gave them" ummm... herpes?

What the hell?

OKAY Tiger, way to go... Please never take up forklift driving, or longhaul truckdriving, there wont be anyone on the road. This guy is truely FUNNY!!

Golf sucks,just like all you Tiger fans.Wow,a free glove from a douche bag.

hes gonna look like george jefferson when hes bald in 5 years


So that's how he meets new women...



****wow my head is still spinning.... over 30+ new friends in one day!!! how awesome is that!?!?!?! see losers who wanna argue about everything with me, I CAN get along with others and they do like me after all so just shove it!!!! =p =) **********

No comments: