Friday, June 11, 2010


hi all...this is funny ad, and reminded me straight away of the Superbowl commercials that we get every year...I have to watch them on here, cause we don't get anything like that over here....I'm too excited I will get to enjoy them for real next year at least once.... I thought these 2 were the funniest I found while I had time to browse and compare...really cute and too funny!!! I wish I could get my cats to do that I would never stop laughing...this is such a cute looking doll...I would rather order something like this than me trying to make it cause I wouldn't even know where to start, or how to do this....I didn't even know they had anything like this but so glad someone thought of it!! =) =D I love how my name is in the bottom right side of the top pic!! I didn't even see that until I made it bigger...not sure what that is supposed to be or mean, but glad it's my name being on here!!! =D Uggghhh nothing is going on here honestly...it's such a slow drag I feel like nothing is ever going to change ever ever ever.....Still 6 months more to go until freedom after 4 whole miserable years of being stuck on an island....soo many changes have happened while I"ve been here....I am sooo ready to move on though, I don't know how else to explain it...Ohhh I"m missing all the downtown events this weekend back home...>=p It's sooo irritating...some kind of Jazz Festival they are having in our downtown area they built up to make it look like Venice, Italy with a water canal and bridges to walk over, and then restaurants on each side....I miss the 24 screen movie theatre as well...here they only show one lousy movie at a time in ONE theatre..How lame is that...They act like theatres have just been invented or something....>=( I can't wait to go next year this time, cause it's nice weather there, while here it's raining on and off then nasty sticky humidity....=p I hope the next 6 months flies by faster than I can blink cause that is the kind of stuff that I am missing back home...here everything is in Japanese on the street corner and I've no idea what they're saying so it's dead boring to me...ohhhhhhh I miss our State Fair again this year in September I am missing something every minute, so when I do manage to get back, I"m gonna dive right into everything can absolutely can't wait....=) Anyone care to join me??=)




No comments: