Saturday, June 26, 2010


Shuri Castle was sooo much fun...I just had no idea they were remolding one side of it and it had all kinds of plastic and other things draped all over it...I'm glad I got some pictures of it but it didn't look as impressive as the ones that I pulled off here...It was sooo much walking, and it was dead hot here of course...I can't stand that slick and slimy feeling all over me...It really doesn't help much either other people rubbing up against me who are also slick and slimy...=p I took so many pictures I can't even remember them all, and I"ll try and get them on here tomorrow...We also went to a shopping mall for lunchtime, one I didn't even know was that far out there, and then to Chinese Gardens somewhere out in the middle of nowhere...Very exhausting day, but totally worth it...I at least want to see everything one more time before we have to leave here...I found out yesterday they found us a new place we'll most likely be moving to here in about 6 weeks from now...They are forcing us to relocate along with I don't know how many more others to renovate these buildings..That is a huge pain considering how we will only be there for 3 months only to pack up and move again...Our new place is better than here, and I was so happy and excited to see something different other than this place that I have for the past 3&1/2 years I wish that I could already start moving stuff so I won't have so much to worry with....I"m thinking about towards the end of summer almost when they will finally give the okay and set up everything to have us moved just to the opposite end from where we are now...We are on the north end, and are moving completely to the east side...Just a straight shot, but still a long stretch...Not my choice but still a huge pain to have to have everything thrown together again just to move less than 20 minutes away.....It is a nice location, and the forest is right out my front door...Not sure how much I will go around it, or if I will even go near it cause there are snakes and all kinds of things running around here....I keep getting bit by some kind of bugs they only have over here in Okinawa, and it's already sent me to the hospital cause it was a huge red and pink circle...now it's disappeared, but I have no interest to try and make friends with nature when I don't even get along with nature since it's always trying to attack me...I am a nature person at all...someone who can survive the wilderness...not even close!!!! I can't wait to move finally and get everything set up just to take pictures to show on here, only to have everything ripped down again....I don't think I can stand to live around bare walls even if it is for 3 months....That is just too boring for me....=p Can't wait for these changes to finally take affect..I just wish they would hurry up...I"m sooo tired of waiting.....

No comments: