Monday, June 14, 2010

I couldn't find any pics of the Jazz Festival we had over the weekend back home, just ones of people I didn't know, and others that weren't very interesting....Hopefully next year I will be able to go to that and take all the pictures I want and not have to worry about where I'm going to find any whenever it's over with...Here's some of my downtown area back home...This is what I have to look forward to after I leave Okinawa, and what I can't wait to join in with again every weekend....I love it downtown I can't ever seem to get enough of it....There is way more than this, but some of these pics turned out weird and teeny tiny so it's hard to see everything...When I am there, I am going to take pics of everything that moves and doesn't move.....This is just a very very small part of it, but soo much is always going on...miss the water rides sooo much at nighttime!!!!! =(




















No comments: