Tuesday, June 1, 2010




I heard these 2 great songs on the radio over the holiday weekend...since I know like every song on the radio, the decent ones at least, it was no problem for me recognizing them or finding them on here....It rained the whole entire stinking weekend on and off on and off...So much for a holiday weekend on having fun...The next one is our July 4th Independence Day, and that one is always blazing hot....Another month.....Today is the first, and we have hit our 6 month mark now finally after being stuck on this miserable place for so long...Only 6 more month's to go and we move forever from JAPAN....=)I think only a few can truly understand how I must feel cause I know without a doubt no one over here does at all....I am soooo excited I can hardly go to sleep at night sometimes now....Just 6 more months left and then I never have to put up with this place again...I'm tooo happy, and too excited about spending a whole year in the states which I"ve been gone from for so long now....=) I just hope it goes fast cause I definately won't miss it here I don't care what anyone says....=) ( my cats in Italy in our living room area back in Italy =)

No comments: