Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sitting at a bar with at least 24 drunk guys around me having beer and barbeque ribs is not my idea of how I want to start off an evening....=/ That's what I have to put up with here cause everyone crowds in like crazy to one place at one restaurant, so that is how it ends up being....We go out to dinner every weekend after working like mad all week long and having such insane schedules and it's just a break from routine...ugggh tooo humiliating for me...I really hope that I don't have to go through that the rest of the time that I am here....I am missing the JAZZ FESTIVAL in our downtown area this weekend...I am going outta my mind wondering how it is going and what they are doing...I'm looking up pics from them setting up and everything there....I am definately going next year and staying all 3 days they are having that....They have hotels all throughout downtown with all that going on and I absolutely cannot WAIT to go....I don't remember that from before I had to move, so it must be something new....I really don't care what it is...It's in ENGLISH, and with normal, people who won't only talk about one thing and one thing only like what I am around now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooohhhhh I can not WAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTT....It's killing me to miss this one cause I love those kind of things...we only have it like once a year******IN A FREAKING PARKING LOT****** and it is junk cause it's all squeezed in there and just boring...I'll look for pics online here from our Jazz Festival to post cause I"m dying to see them myself....We really don't have anything here, I have no idea what on earth some people get so excited about coming here and staying....Arrghhh 6 months is too long for me to be here because the last part of anything always drags....=p

No comments: