Friday, June 4, 2010


This is a gorgeous website...Such an outstanding museum with all kinds of art....I would be in heaven and totally lost for an entire day forgetting everything else in the world...=) I really hope to go there next year when I'm in the states...I'm trying to make it a point to absolutely go, since I haven't lived there for so long, and will only be a few hours away from this....I'm too excited about going back now...I really hope the next place we end up is way more interesting than Okinawa ever will be...Sorry, I just can't get excited about this place I don't care what anyone says to me...Not after seeing things like this, and still gawking over my pics from Italy, it only makes me hurt....Ahhh just 6 months left and I am done here...Trying to stay as busy as possible and get the heck outta here forever....=) Love this website though, wow, I haven't even looked at it all cause my time is so limited....So gorgeous and classy love it love it love it.... can't wait to go, I'm already making plans in my head....no one else knows yet except the ones on here I chat around with ...=) have a good weekend all...=)

http://www.frick.org

No comments: