Friday, June 25, 2010

Tomorrow I am going here to Shuri Castle!!! I am too excited to be getting away from here even just for a day...I have been here before not too long after I got here....This is what it looks like...a red castle with gold trim.. I love how this looks I don't know who came up with this design but I"ve never seen anything like this before...This was around and in operation when they had emperors and everything like that over here in Japan... I will find the historical points of this, since I can't remember everything....I enjoyed this so much we are going again before we leave...and I just want another trip of course...I will write more later on, I"m sooo tired after this whole week!!!! xxxxx


**I love this painting by Van Gogh "Starry Starry Night.." I'm anxious to get a print of this painting and have it framed to put with my others I've been collecting up since Italy...I think one day, I will have an entire roomful of nothing but just framed prints of famous paintings and monuments....sounds allright to me though, I couldn't think of a better way to add style and flair to anything...=) Just would love to see it all come together finally and not be all spread out...I think I can finally hang up my Sydney Opera House print in our new place at the end of the summer...I never stop with any of this stuff....=) **

No comments: