Thursday, June 24, 2010

After hearing my WestLife for 2 days in a row outside my house....I do believe they are looking for me...=) I wish I had that kind of luck with music groups as obsessed as I am with bands!!!! One more day this week and I will be on another trip on the weekend..Just a one dayer but still looking forward to going even though I"ve been before....just hope it doesn't pour down in sheets of rain like it did today, so much that we couldn't even see through the stuff...For the first week of summer, this one has gone unbelieveably fast...hope the rest of the summer is like that too...here are some pics from the town I lived in back in Italy...it looks just like it did when I was there..That statue thing is the middle part of our town where we had a clock tower, and if you kept going in front of that statue down a sidewalk was an ice cream place and a street they had markets on every week...I took walks up to that part every day almost...I had that part of town memorized...the way that statue is pointing if you kept going to the right, there was a small coffee shop thing to sit outside and just enjoy everything. This was a really really really small town, I'm surprised they even had stuff like this. It was just a few blocks from where I lived and I loved it there...We have nothing like this here at all....I found a creek and everything just going around. I loved it, cause I didn't get to experience nothing like that coming from a big city. That part of a forest looking thing I could see from across the street a little ways... I never went down it, I have problems with going into any kind of woods or certain parts of a forest...I loved it there, and can't help wondering who is now living in the house I found for us to live in, and what all happens in that town day by day..there was also a store that I went to across the street from a park I found... I went in there everyweek as well, just to see how different everything was from the ones back home. I couldn't find it on here of course, but it was there and just nice to go to to get away from everything else...We don't have anything like that here, (parks) that's why I was so crazy about them when I went to Australia. I had no idea how nice they looked there, and they actually stayed that way...not sure where we will end up after here, I'm pretty tired of this guessing and waiting game..not for me....=p talk with u all soon, have a good night....*****I finally finished my movie...I'm tempted to watch it all over again since I got interrupted so many times, then finally had to go to bed....guess I will start on another one since I"m still working on artwork....=) one more night and I should be done with it I"m sooo excited to show everyone this weekend once I am finished..it's my first one of the thing I"m on now....so excited I"m actually doing it right and you can tell what it is...last time I promise!!! sorry just really bored tonight and ready for this week to be over with so I can go on my trip and forget everything around here....I live and breathe music videos..I never stop honestly...I still have music video channel I watched every morning getting ready in Australia I still have to put on here...really miss that!!! we don't get it here of course, but loved it....hope everyone is doing great...until tomorrow!!!=)



No comments: