Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So it is summertime here....=p everyone else around me is about 5-10x darker, or has at least some kind of color to them...I am not from here at all, not anywhere over here nothing....try the other side of the globe and we all look just alike...So for the next 4 months I am going to be told by total strangers here that I"m "too white" or I "need to go tanning..." hmm nice try guess they haven't seen me in my worst when I had those bad sunburns in my earlier years with blisters...=p not sure what the big deal is..I don't care really anything about that esp. since I can't do anything about it....So the next time someone starts in on me about how they "think I am too white...." I think I will just pull out a bunch of card things of paint samples and let them choose which color they think that I should be. Maybe then they will stop with that and I won't have to hear anymore once they are presented with my kind of sarcasim...Really I'm tired of hearing about that...it's not like I went to the store and picked out my skin or whatever...I really wish some people would get a life....mostly over here=p have a good evening everyone....☺
**** I just spent the last 2 hours or so watching my movie...I think I put it on mostly for the music and so I could look this up later in Italian if that even exists...The most I can do is pick up words, but I know the whole thing in English, so still would be a nice change I think....2 of my most favourite songs ever in this...wish I could have been a part of this when this was thought of...I was in Italy at the time this movie came out...Still love it just like I did the first time i saw it...Guess I will watch more tomorrow night since it is so long, but I don't mind that at all....good night everyone talk to u all soon....=)

No comments: