Sunday, June 27, 2010


It was another hot day here, and I had to spend most of it going through junk to get rid of or sell...That is the most boring thing on earth for me to do, cause I"d rather just shove it somewhere I don't have to see it or look at it....I am already preparing to move in about 6 weeks from now because I have been through that before, and it's not exactly fun for me...I can't stand everything of mine being thrown all over the place and I lose half my stuff in boxes stacked up on top of more boxes then shoved in a huge crate and nailed shut only to be moved about 12 blocks from here...How annoying is that???? Not my choice though...I just came home one day and found a notice thing slapped on my door saying that we were being relocated just like that...something about remodeling these buildings...I have no idea, but I don't have a problem with it...It's just a pain moving so much stuff...I"m too excited for the change though cause I"ve been at this place long enough and I just feel like it's closing in on me sometimes...We have a long weekend coming up because of the holiday this next weekend, so I doubt anything will happen between then and now...It was nice going to the beach this evening and walking along the wall there once everything was cooled off enough to do that...I'm guessing that nearly everyone went diving today since that's what I saw...something I'm not able to do cause I can't go down that far.....I hope to go there more this summer since this will be my last one here, even if I have to go in the evenings....I can't believe how fast this weekend flew by...I remember getting news about them finding us a new apt, and us going to look at it, me dragging it out staying there nearly 2 hours I was sooo happy with how much bigger it is there...and now Sunday night once again...=p another hot week to deal with...We came home and watched this movie we ordered...I saw this in the theatre whenever it came out last year...Soooo scary since it's a true story, and I also have the 1974 version of this one, but I like the 2009 one much better...I can't watch some parts cause it just makes me feel sick, but another reason I don't go hanging out in the woods since that is where all this happened....Those girls meet up with that one guy about their age where one of them is working, asking for drugs, and then are dumb enough to go back to his hotel room and go inside with the door shut when the other people come back... they are all drug dealers, and just committed several murders... the movie doesn't really go into details, but it mentions it a few times and it shows newspapers with them being wanted....They won't let them leave, and then end up taking them into the woods and beat and rape them and kill one of them, and keep on torturing the other girl....this was sick sick sick...and it's hard to tell what really happened, because the first one was a little different than the newer version....I had a hard time watching this cause growing up we would go and stay in condominiums surrounded by the forest that looked exactly like that...I believe it really happened up in Connecticut...there is really nothing up there honestly..you can drive through the whole state within just 30 minutes...there's some things of course...but it's not hard to find deserted areas like that...pretty scary I don't ever want to run into anything like that, but I don't go around asking people for drugs and following ones I barely even know to unknown areas....well I haven't been paying attention to the time and it's well after midnight now...hope everyone has a good week...talk with u all soon...=)

No comments: