Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Has anyone else seen this crazy video?!?!?! I was playing around on here, and found on FB, this number 2204355...it said to type that in Google, and hit I'm feeling lucky, and that would come up....it didn't work for me of course, but it is like all over the internet now, so it wasn't hard to find this, and then it just keeps playing and playing and playing!!! it doesn't come to an end until you stop it!!!!! I thought it was funny, not to mention gross gross gross cause I won't touch chicken like that you have to knaw off the bone....=p not sure why he wants everyone to watch him eating though....he's obviously become an internet phenonmenon just like other videos on here have...I found out today I have about 2 weeks left here where we are at now, then we're being made to move in the complete opposite direction to a different housing area....=p only to move permanetly from Japan 4 months later...I"m going to be stuck decorating after all even for that short of time, cause I don't do plain and boring.....I am not in the mood to pack up and have everything of mine lost in a pile along with everything else...I don't know why they decide to do this the last year we are here cause they are bored with everything but won't admit that like ever, and want to go around renovating every place they can and forcing people to move...Oh well, at least I'll be in different area and have some sort of view of a forest across the road instead of just parking lots and the highway outside the fence here...Hope everyone is having a good week, it's a major holiday for us this weekend, so I can't wait until this week is over with....Good night!!!

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/06/28/the-baffling-2204355-google-search-what-does-it-mean/

No comments: