Saturday, July 14, 2012

THIS WEEK IS NOTHING BUT PICS BACK TO BACK EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!








I'm going to do my pics on here every single day this week since there are soo many and it bores me to death and takes me like 3-4 hours sometimes when it stalls and deletes half of them...I'm starting from the beginning again cause I have no idea where I left off, and I really don't wanna go back and try and find it...So these are from May of this year... enjoy everyone... :) 1.) this is a bear displayed in a restaurant that we went here out in town in here in Anchorage...Everything is so beautiful and impressive here that it gives me chills... 2.)same place... :) 3.)same place again...I went crazy with the camera here cause I loved the scenery here soo much... :) 4.)again, same place... :) 5&6.) this is my new kitty that I got this year for my birthday back in April. I adopted her from the shelter here..when I was looking for one to adopt and bring home with me, I put my fingers through the bars of the cage and she licked on my fingers and she was mine right away then...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE... :D 7.,8. & 9.) my kitten when she got a little bit bigger (very fast!!!!) and crawled in the our oven when it was still warm after we made a pizza...too cute and too funny but too precious to ignore!!! 10.) 11.) meeeeeeeeee at some restaurant as usual covered in purple...still hate my pics though... :p 12.) & 13.) me at our new gorgeous house that I fixed up all by myself with my new kitten and my oreo ice cream cake on my birthday...14.) my kitten here at home... 15.) my cats getting to know each other while my one from Italy insists on being all pissy... 16.)same place but they were getting better!!! 17.) same situation!!! 18.)same again!!! 19.) same again...yes I have more pics than just my cats!!! this is them together, and I'm glad that my older one has stopped acting so much like a piss head and is nice to my baby now!!! I shut her in one of the bathrooms here with the light out and the door shut for like 5 min. and she hasn't been a snotass since I did that... excellent way though to discipline your animals!!! 20.) carrier what I brought my kitten home in and my other cat climbed in it and wouldn't get out and they just sat there looking at each other...too stupid and funny!!!! 21.)my kitten flashing the evil eye to leave her alone after taking all these pics!!! 22.)my kitten again getting used to the house... 23.)my cat from Italy that I've had forever now.. :) 24.) my kitten on my desk when I was trying to use my computer... 25.) same place but having more of an attitude when I go to move her!!! 26.)still on my computer desk...27.) I think that she was trying to stay awake in this one!!! 28.) & 29.) my projects (just some of them), which I have done through the years, and have nooo idea what to do with them now...my computer is messing up now and going blank whenever I try to add anymore on here... :( I think that this one might be full so I will continue to add more pics on the top a little later..I've been up the whole night worrying my head off about getting these uploaded so all my friends can see them on here, and what my life is like in Alaska now...hope u all enjoy I love how they turned out but I still don't like my own pics though of me...I hear the picture studio calling me then... have a good day/evening everyone..I'm heading to the art studio once again to try and finish some on-going projects...take care...kisses...muuahh... :)  

No comments: