Thursday, July 5, 2012

"AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!"

lol for anyone who doesn't know who this is, this is Justin Beiber, the pop singer that all the young'uns are into...I believe my caption won when we were given the opportunity to caption this idiot...he was spotted walking someplace carrying a long Subway sandwich, pockets stuffed full of money hanging out, baggy shirt, baggy pants, and shoes that are too big and untied...my caption?? "IF THAT LITTLE OL' BOY WAS TO TAKE OFF RUNNIN' HIS PANTS WOULD FALL DOWN, AND HIS SHOES WOULD COME OFF..." I speak in slang terms whenver I can on here since I can't talk that way any other time...****also, at dinner last night, I found someone's cell phone in the bathroom and went to give it to the ones up front and said that I found it in the bathroom, and the bitch then asks me if I found it in the WOMEN'S BATHROOM, and I kind of just had to nod and turn and walk away cause I was trying to keep from bustin' out laughing right there..wow what other bathroom would I go into...people are definitely much more stupid than whenever I was growing up...I've never had to deal with such total idiots and their moronic questions...

No comments: