Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I STILL NEED A PERSONAL ASSISTANT

 
 I absolutely can not STAND cleaning out closets, garages, storage areas, and esp. cleaning my room...total nightmare cause there is just soo much (mostly all mine...), where sometimes the door won't even shut...trying to break that habit though cause it's getting too annoying and I"m sick of messing with all that stuff...Sometimes I wish that I didn't like stuff so much...I went around and got anything that I wanted in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, Croatia, Hungary, Japan, and I may even be leaving a few places out...all that added up soo much and now it's driving me crazy...I'm going to try to clean up my art room today some cause it's a complete mess since we moved in, and I keep finding more and more of my art stuff, and it all keeps going on top of each other..I think that I'm going to straighten it all up, then keep finding things that I started on, never finished cause of moving, and stop everything what I"m doing to work on projects that I haven't seen in ages...also if a certain song comes on, again I stop and come to download it and then end up being on here for like 3 hours, then I"m sick of messing with such a mess, I go back to shutting the door so that I don't have to look at it, and say that I will get back to it...I"m guessing that it will take me the rest of the year to get my art room organized since there is way more room in the art studio here, and I don't have my cats climbing all over me wanting me to pay attention to them...I would much rather go there than to be stuck at home cleaning a room...it's 5 months until Christmas...that will be a Christmas present alone in itself, because then I will be able to see what the floor looks like... :p

No comments: