Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2012 EVERYONE!!! ALSO, FOUND A NEW GROUP ON FACEBOOK THAT IS TOOO HILARIOUS...OMG..WTF...

LOL OMG this pic to the left <<<<< made me laugh so hard that my stomach is still hurting....I think that it was mainly the picture and what the caption said..now if I can get my eyes to stop watering I can get back to doing what I do best and find more crazy stuff like this...yep I know it's a holiday but I really don't care and I hate crowds and people bugging me, and idiot guys staring at me and texting to the next dope next to them or a few people down from them about me and laughing about it, perverted old smelly men messing with me and coming around me wanting to get a date when they try their hardest to look homeless and smell like a garbage can, me freezing to death outside cause it's 55 degrees here..cold enough for jackets, sweatshirts, hats and gloves..I put my heater on this morning and part of the afternoon cause I was so freaking freezing cold that my hands were like ice...I really don't feel like putting up with crap people and huge pissy crowds, paying $8.00 just to park for a few hours, can't find anything really, and the whole thing is just annoying...yah I"m soooo not a big crowd person..I totally hate it..I'd rather work in a toothpick factory for a few hour than to put up with idiot crowds....enjoying my time by sitting in our gorgeous purple hot tub tonight watching fireworks and listening to the ipod that came with it all relaxing music...can't beat that really since it's freezing here, and it doesn't get dark now so not sure how well fireworks will show up...at least I won't be exercising so I really don't care what I do as long as it's not boring...I"ll most likely jump on here as soon as fireworks are done cause I can't think of anything else to do...finally my eyes have stopped watering..I think I"ll work on that pic to make a poster so I can hang it on my wall and look at it and laugh at the thing everyday...

No comments: