Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HAD TO ALSO INCLUDE THIS!!!!!!!!!

I still won't ever be able to figure out what it is with me, waiting rooms, and having these disgusting old  men come and sit right next to me!!!!!!! hmm..let's see today I was the first one sitting down, no problem with that, then someone who was like 50 or 60 years old comes and plops himself right next to me totally reeking like mad of solid disgusting body odor...I felt like I was going to be completely sick, and jumped up and moved to the other side of the room..some idiot guy maybe a few years younger than me, thought I was coming over there to be next to him. wow, American guys just keep getting more and more conceited and overly stuck up by the minute...I really am not going to force myself to sit next to someone if they go through life totally refusing to shower...it was so bad where you couldn't even breath he smelled so badly..I have no idea why they want to come and hang around me for...then I go to a different area and go to sit down again more waiting...and some idiot guy around my age again, brushes past me and I about threw up again cause he smelled nothing but very very strong cigerette smoke...I'm not a smoker at all, so I don't want to smell that stuff from those who are smokers cause it just plain stinks...yah I could tell him and the other guy got all pissy about that but I really don't care, cause I don't see us spending the holidays together so I don't  care what they think.

No comments: