Monday, July 16, 2012

this film is one the hardest ever to watch all the way through without feeling the intense pain...I was like this as well when I was young...I didn't know the difference either between one person or another when I was growing up...I was exactly like this, and also having penpals from all over the world...as long as we had the same interests, then nothing else mattered... :) too bad things aren't as simple like that when we all grow up and then it's nothing but constant fighting...I will never ever ever support war and fighting or prejustice or extreme hatefulness towards anyone..that really gives me a sick feeling just thinking about it...I've seen this film more than once, but I never get tired of seeing it again...I had many oppportunities to visit Concentration Camps whenever we lived in Italy, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it...maybe one day, but I'm not pushing for it...

No comments: