Saturday, July 7, 2012

hmm...not too shabby!! thanx again facebook!!!



ahhhh...wouldn't you know it...I had junk evening again...nice dinner...annoying trip to Wal-Mart...(I really don't like going there, but certain things that I want are way cheaper than other places like getting 10 of something for just $1.00...huge selection of Alaska souviniers...I live for souviniers so I find that section and I"m lost in it for an hour or more...it's still annoying going there, and people are just dead rude and really have no manners and are just plain rude...) hmm then what else...went for yummy ice cream after having to wait on more idiots...then just sitting and talking in the car and I heard a "pop" and my foot felt funny, and I looked down and the strap on my shoe broke or came out of the side...I tried to push it back in, but I saw where it had been glued and just shoved in, and I couldn't get it back...we had to go to one more place for hot tub stuff, and I wanted to get flower seeds, since my other flowers lasted a lousy month, and it kept getting chilly here like in the 50's and 60's and half of them are dead now...I think seeds will be easier and much cheaper than already grown ones... :p I was halfway tripping around and I refused to go barefoot in a public place outdoors with oil spills, vomit in front of the doors, small bits of trash here and there, and I just freak out too much when it comes to dirt and germs...so I made it in, I still couldn't walk properly, and my husband runs up to the nearest ones working there and asks for the tape and told them what happened and they all look over and me and die laughing...I really didn't care since I invented embarrassment...so I got all this tape wrapped all around my foot and shoe and it looked as if my foot was injured and I was still walking around on it...I had to go all over the store like that, and I'm glad that not many people were there to notice a thing like that...then about the time we were leaving, I see the same idiot guy who wouldn't stop laughing at me, hold up his stupid phone and snap a picture of me then hid it really quickly when I gave him a "go to hell" look...so that *%)#)#* is going to put my pic all over the internet, facebook, blogs, and put what my pic is about and what happened to me...if my shoe wasn't broken like that, and I didn't have tape all around my foot, then I would have gone over there and told him totally off...probably also to look at me and stare at my pic on his stupid phone...I got that in airports all across this country when I was moving here and I wanted to go over there and knock their fool head off for doing that.. they weren't snapping pics of anyone else but they were all doing it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so finally we reached home, I jumped out of the car, ripped my shoe off with the tape all around it, and threw it as hard as I could in the trash I was so mad...I will never again leave the house without an extra pair of shoes in the car...flip flops are the absolute worst whenever they break cause just one strap is hopeless on holding your foot in when you try to walk...well at least they know who I am and I gave them something to talk about...I'm usually told that I"m too high maitenance and seem like a lot of work so they got that part right...I just wish that these unknown idiots would stop snapping pictures of me...they never ever talk to me but act like a bunch of stupid 13 year olds...next time I'm not stuck with a broken shoe the next one who snaps a damn pic of me is going to get a mouthful from me so hope they enjoy both...my pic and my smart aleck mouth...OH DEAR GOD PLEASE KEEP THESE STUPID IDIOT GUYS AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!

No comments: