Tuesday, July 3, 2012

THANKS AGAIN JAPAN...I'M SURE WE ALL APPRECIATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have always said that Japan was just plain NASTY!!!!!!! This is what their beaches were like over there...They smelled like something dead, and they were ALWAYS polluted with trash...I was just there last year in Massachusetts and on the coastline of Cape Cod where this is going on now...I want to scream this makes me soooo mad...I would sooo be there if I was there now to help them clean up no matter how much it disgusted me...I really don't like to see things like this and I really have no idea why Japan is always an issue now esp. since I have left there!!! That place is waaaay overcrowded with everyone wanting to live there, and the pollution is completely out of control...It really is hard to enjoy anything at all..that's why I was so miserable the entire time there...Tokyo had to be the absolute worst though..It was sooo crowded there people were shoulder to shoulder..you couldn't even turn around, go forward, or go back if you saw something...you couldn't do anything, and Tokyo Disneyland was my greatest disappointment ever..one of my students was on the same trip as I was whenever I went and we hung out together and had so much fun getting to see all that for the first time...It was so terrible though not being able to do anything hardly....just get a $100.00 ticket for entry, walk around, put up with people, then catch the train back to the hotel...I can't remember what the thing was the 2nd day, but we were so disgusted that we just stayed in at the hotel...wow I was mad..what a complete waste...this just proves how junky Japan is, and I'm thrilled to pieces that the rest of the world is finally able to see this...

No comments: