Saturday, July 14, 2012

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN THESE MOVIES!?!?!

I've been watching all these movies for the last week simply because I've never seen any of them, but once the love scenes come into place, then I am hooked for life...they are so romantic and touching that it hurts me to even watch them you can also feel the pain...I'm ordering a framed print of the 2nd movie so that I can look at it everyday and be reminded that there really is that kind of romance still left in the world, even though it doesn't even phase most people...I can't help wishing that this was me!!! I'm ordering the framed print of the movie poster above...I have already reserved it..I just have to complete my order...the love scene and obsessive kissing is at the end of the 3rd one..the fighting stuff bored me to tears but I sure woke up fast when I saw them making out..me and my twisted mind..oh well...who else doesn't love it though... ;)

No comments: