Friday, December 2, 2011

What Do Ya Say In Something Like This????


What a day...I can't get over the fact how I am ALWAYS around these miserable people who want to do nothing but come up with an argument to absolutely EVERYTHING...Little do they know, I put everything that they say to me all over the internet then, and have the rest of the world laughing at THEM not me...Revenge is sooooooo sweet and satisfying...esp. when I'm the one doing it....Packing is over and done with...that took all day yesterday, all the way past midnight...wow was I exhausted...Not only that, but I had to go and load every last thing by myself,and could hardly move afterwards...ugghhh...the vehicle I was in with a few others had something thrown in a trashbag in my way, and I said something about people always throwing trash around and they need to learn to clean up after themselves etc..etc... and I moved it..that's it and thought it wasn't that big of a deal...wow someone just totally blew up at me saying that they could have whatever they wanted in their vehicle and if I wasn't making the payments on it, and this and that, then it wasn't any of my business and just cussing me out left and right..I was like wow just what is YOUR problem???? I don't give a *&^%$#@*^^%$ if someone is keeping their small intestine in here...if the thing is in my way, I'm gonna move it, so get off my back...( total silence then) I don't back down just because someone has a mouthful to say to me, I have more than a mouthful to say back and make them at a loss for words....then I go and tell the whole entire universe on what they said to me and make them look like total idiots for talking that way to me whenever I didn't even do anything...OMG some people really need to get a life....I move in less than 8 weeks now...spending all next week dealing with the movers and working on winter items I've learned to create on my own of course...sooo glad this semester is almost over with....I made it through another year of college...looking forward to going back again about next fall in Alaska once we all settled....absolutely can not wait.... :)

No comments: