Friday, December 9, 2011

Movers Are Done And Gone...For Now At Least....

What a nightmare of a week I've had...I had to deal with the movers 3 days in a row this week and was bored to death just sitting and waiting for them to finish...I got a few things done, but 2 entire days of them doing inventory on everything, then the 3rd day dealing with flirtatious movers isn't exactly my thing...I've felt sooo tired from this whole week and messing with all this moving business that I'm sooo glad this is over at least for now...So 2 more months and 9 crates later they'll be unpacking all that again and I'll be swamped with boxes on top of boxes all over again....story of my life..but at least I will be far away with dealing with summer and heat...I watched the most worst videos of 2011, and this was one of the most horrible ones that were on there...this bitch is totally delusional.....****http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/video-gaga/most-awesome-music-videos-2011-003559949.html (best music videos of 2011 they have really got to be kidding...I don't care for any of them..who makes these choices on music videos anyhow???? :p (huge eyeroll...) http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/video-gaga/most-epically-awful-videos-2011-even-worse-rebecca-033853710.html (WORST VIDEOS of 2011...I definitely can't stand any of these...and reality check bitch...just because it's Friday once ever week, doesn't always mean fun and games...those other videos are just pathetic I couldn't even finish watching some of them they got on my nerves so bad..I've never heard of any of these people except George Michael who was one of my 80's sensations along with Duran Duran, so I so miss all the great music artists of that decade...The ones that they have out now are just total crap...take a look at some of those videos if you can stand to watch them all the way through...that is truly a total insult to the music industry...I don't even understand who would agree to record people like that....

No comments: