Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Need A Pervert Blocker....

I seem to attract these ultimate creeps like magnets no matter where I go...Nope, I don't regret for one minute taking my Acting and Modeling classes, but everyone else seems to notice this as well...It always seems to be these 50'ish year old creeps who are nearing retirement age whenever I am in the prime time of my life..sick sick sick...Since I refuse to stay closed in and do nothing since these wack jobs are just well everywhere nowadays, I braved it out and went for dinner tonight..Wouldn't you know it, that I was surrounded by empty tables, until some guy comes walking in with his wife, only he was wearing something that so got my attention first glance...One of those t shirts like you see EVERYONE up in New York wearing that says "I (insert red heart here) NY. Only instead of that this sicko's said "I (HEART) SM. " ummmm...I'm not sure if everyone knows what that is, but I did right off the bat, and it doesn't stand for "I love sweets and milkshakes." My friend told me what that meant years ago, and I seriously about barfed when I saw that, and just thought who on earth would have the nerve to wear something like that out in public????? to sleep in yeah okay, but that is just a turn-off when someone wears stuff like that in public...And the kicker to the story is that this perv kept leaning around his wife looking over at me....Not only that, but he would get up, and go over to girls completely on the other side and start talking with them. Then come back and stare at me some more...OMG it was just so sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.......I don't know how I always get around these potential child molesters, but I so don't want to be....I then saw in very tiny letters "I Love St. Marco's" let's see, you have to go to St. Marco's SQUARE to catch the ferry to get to Venice over in Italy, so it's either that, or some island that I never care to go to ever cause I'm done forever with the island thing...Still whenever people see something like that, an ISLAND is NOT what they are thinking of...not someone who hits up on every girl in sight and won't stop with the staring thing...I reallly reallyyy wish that I had one of those devices to warn me whenever I got around these perverts like that in public, the thing would start going off and beeping like crazy like car alarms do all the time and malfunction...Then everyone would know what they really are...I think I'll start going out in disguise for the rest of the time that I'm here...to all the perverts out there who are hell bent on hitting up on me everytime I step foot out the door: "get a life puhleeasseeeeeeeeee but just don't include me in it!!!!!!"

No comments: